Interested in working for Howkapow? We're always looking for bright new folk to come and work with us...
We're running a one-month internship program for promising young students and graduates. If you are interested in spending a few hours in the Howkapow studio each week and learning about what makes us tick, get in touch!
We're interested in finding talented individuals who could take on a full-time or part-time position in the future. Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0) 117 942 4000.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
PART-TIME (15 Hours Per Week)
Howkapow has an extensive customer reach both in the digital domain and more traditional channels. We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to manage our existing customer base, drive our market growth and help us expand our existing reach.
The role will involve you owning and growing media acquisition and retention. You will be in charge of managing our marketing strategy, competitions, social media, email newsletter and promotions with the end result being engaged community and revenue growth. Your role spans all digital and printed marketing functions and you will need to communicate and collaborate with the rest of the Howkapow team on how best to realise your strategies.
We are looking for people who are organised, confident, creative, driven and pro-active. You need to be meticulous and have great attention to detail. You need to be entrepreneurially-minded and like thinking outside of the box. If you think you are all of these, please reach out.
- Develop online Marketing Strategy and maintain digital Marketing Calendar
- Manage online Competitions and Promotions
- Manage Social Media - Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
- Document, schedule, deploy and measure effectiveness of Social Media campaigns
- Manage, write and analyse Promotional Emails
- Create Media Releases and foster relationships with existing and new media contacts
- Determine ROI by tool and channel, ensuring results align with plan
- Determine and implement SEO strategy, maximise organic search traffic
- Develop and manage brand, product and attribute-based AdWord campaigns
- Create influential and compelling text-based ad's instigating a call-to-action
- Develop external partnerships and promotions including events, pop-ups and exhibitions
- Be engaged in current marketing trends in the market place. Recommend new marketing initiatives
- Construct and maintain keyword database for existing and future product categories, brands and attributes
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 1.5+ years experience in an Online Marketing position
- Use of Social Media in a marketing context
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to analyse data and make changes in real-time
- Ability to react quickly and with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong initiative, ownership and accountability
Desirable Secondary Skills
- Experience in working for a retail company
- Interested in Art & Design
- German speaker
Please send all relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0) 117 942 4000.
We look foward to hearing from you!