We don't want to compromise your privacy so here is how we use and protect any personal information that you give us on our website:
- If you set up an account with us, we'll collect your name, address and contact information.
- we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- We might use the information to improve our products and services. For example, if you subscribe to our email newsletter, we will send you emails about new products, special offers, events or other things which we think you'll think are interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We keep your information secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will never share your information with any other company or third party.
- If you have previously agreed to us being able to use your personal information to send you emails or catalogues, you can change your mind at any time by contacting us or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. We might charge you a small fee to cover our costs for doing this.
If you believe any information we have about you is wrong or incomplete please contact us and we'll correct it!