- Home >
- Sophie la girafe Baby Oil 200ml
- Related Products
- More Info
A very nurturing, gentle cleanser for your child’s skin and hair
- Moisturises and nourishes the skin.
- Ideal for baby massage.
- A good cleanser for both the body and for occasional cleansing of the face, do not use around the baby's eyes.
The selection of organic ingredients pampers your babys skin:
- White Tea fortifies the skin and provides antioxidant protection.
- Lavender Extract relieves skin symptoms and prevents skin irritations.
- Sunflower, Olive, Jojoba and Apricot Kernel Oil nourish, moisturize and protect the skin, with the help of the fatty acid and vitamin content.
- The viscous oil easily runs off the palms, so only use a small amount of product at a time.
- Easy to pour cap, just remember not to rush there. It´s easier to apply more than to remove excess.
- In the bath: Pour a small amount of baby oil into the bath water to reduce the waters drying effect.
- Skin cleansing:
- Pour a small amount of oil onto a cotton pad and proceed to wipe the body.
- Recommended for facial skin only occasionally wipe with clean pad and rinse the face after.
- Use a clean cotton pad for different areas of the skin.
- Not recommended for use in the delicate eye area.
- Moisturising: Suitable for body. Pour a small amount of oil onto your palms.
- Massage: Add suitable amount of oil onto your palms. When providing massages, always apply movements towards the heart.
- High quality oils and protective, nourishing body lotions help to create sensations of warmth and well-being.
- Extremely nourishing formula. Do not use on the skin folds.
- Warning! A child with baby oil on their skin may be slippery be careful when handling the child.
- An ideal body and massage oil for pregnant women that helps to keep the skin supple.
- Shipping & Returns
Postage & Returns
FREE UK Delivery for Orders over £30
We offer FREE Standard Fully Tracked UK Delivery for all Orders over £30. It takes between 2 to 5 days.
UK Standard: Royal Mail Tracked - £2.95
Our Standard UK Delivery is Fully Tracked and takes between 2 to 3 days.
UK Priority: Royal Mail Tracked - £4.45
Our Priority UK Delivery is Fully Tracked and takes between 1 to 2 days.
Express Delivery: Next Working Day - £5.95
To guarantee Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 3pm (GMT) choose this option (some remote areas may take longer). If you've missed this deadline, call us on 0117 942 4000 and we'll see what we can do!
Saturday Delivery: Guaranteed Saturday - £13.95
For orders placed anytime before Friday 3pm, choose our Saturday Delivery option to receive your parcel that Saturday.
For more Info and Overseas Delivery Prices see our Delivery Page.
Free Refunds & Returns:
Returns in the UK are free and a FREEPOST address is included in your delivery. The postage for overseas returns will have to be covered by the customer. For more info see our Refunds & Returns Page.
- Recently Viewed